MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON
The Installation Innovation Forum is a unique event, serving as a meeting point for defense community representatives to meet with their on-base counterparts, DOD officials, and industry representatives from across the country. Throughout the course of three days, over 600 people will meet in conference rooms and networking events to discuss issues affecting service members, their installations, and their communities, and how to best address these challenges moving forward.
- Over 600 attendees from 46 states and territories
- Representatives from DOD and all service branches at both the installation and national level
- Community members, both military and non-military, that have a vested interest in supporting installations
- Industry members from a range of business sectors, including telecommunications, utilities, and consulting, among others
WHAT DOES INSTALLATION INNOVATION LOOK LIKE TODAY?
- Supporting the Future of Defense Infrastructure
- Providing Quality Child Care
- A One Community Approach to Building Climate Resilience
- Housing Challenges
- Installation MWR
- Intergovernmental Support Agreements (IGSAs)
- Spousal Employment
WHO WILL YOU HEAR FROM?
2021 KEY SPEAKERS FEATURED INCLUDED:
Paul Cramer, Performing the Duties of Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment
LTG Douglas Gabram, Commanding General, U.S. Army Installation Management Command
Vice Adm. Yancy Lindsey, Commander, Navy Installations Command
LTG Jason Evans, Deputy Chief of Staff, G-9
Maj. Gen. John Wilcox, Commander, Air Force Installation and Mission Support Center
Joseph Bryan, Senior Advisor on Climate to the U.S. Secretary of Defense
Stephen Austin, Assistant Chief of Army Reserve
Patty Barron, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Military Community and Family Policy
Marcus Beauregard, Director, Defense-State Liaison Office
Carla Coulson, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army (Installations, Housing and Partnerships)
David Dentino, Executive Director, Air Force Civil Engineer Center
Paula Monachelli, Director of Basing, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Navy (EI&E)
Steven Morani, Acting Assistant Secretary of Defense for Sustainment
Shelley Richardson, Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army, Strategic Integration
Lance Spencer, Executive Vice President for Defense, AT&T
The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.