- Over 700 attendees from 46 states and territories
- Military leaders from all service branches at both the installation and national level
- Community leaders committed to supporting installation missions and military families
- Defense industry partners with a vested interest in installation management and defense infrastructure
KEY TOPIC AREAS
- Building Installation & Community Resilience
- Next Generation Intergovernmental Support Agreements (IGSAs) and Community Partnerships
- Evolving National Security Strategies and Missions
- Identifying DOD and other Federal Agency Grant Opportunities for Communities
- Fostering Mission-Focused Defense Innovation Hubs
- Investing in Critical Utilities & Next Generation Telecommunications Infrastructure
- Providing Quality Military Child Care, Education and Spouse Employment Opportunities
- Addressing On & Off Base Housing Challenges
- Joint Land Use Planning and Encroachment Mitigation
- Innovations in Base Operations & Public Works Planning
- Medical and Public Safety Partnerships
- Developing New Partnerships w/ the National Guard and Reserve Component at the Local Level
- Partnerships for Improving Utilities and Next Generation Telecommunications Infrastructure
- Developing New Partnerships with the National Guard and Reserve Component at the Local Level
- Partnerships for Protecting the Environment and for Addressing Contaminants like PFAS
Hyatt Regency Phoenix
Be sure to book your room at the host conference hotel, Hyatt Regency Phoenix. By staying at the host hotel, you’ll be guaranteed the best rate the hotel has to offer, as well as increased networking opportunities with your fellow attendees!
Located just a 10-minute drive away from Phoenix’s Sky Harbor Airport, Hyatt Regency Phoenix places the city’s bustling downtown at your feet. Walk to the Arizona Center Shops and entertainment at CityScape, located just two blocks from the hotel. Explore museums, culture, the arts, and Phoenix’s vibrant restaurant scene steps from the hotel’s doors.
Rooms in ADC’s hotel block are available from Oct. 29 – Nov. 2 starting at $259 + applicable taxes.
The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.